1.Product Name: Digital Display Multi-function Electric inflatable pump
2.Power Connector: Cigarette lighter and 100 ~ 240V power supply charger
3.Working Voltage: DC 12V
5.Power Cord Length: 3m
6.Including four different nozzle fittings.
7.with 4 LED lights, Can provide you with lighting, Can measuring tire pressure
8.Material: Metal + ABS Plastic
8.Color: Black, Yellow, Green
9.Air Volume: 25L / min
1.Wide range of applications:
Car, motorcycle, bicycle, rubber boat, ball,
2.with 4 LED lights:
with LED lights and Electronic screen:Can provide you with lighting, Can measuring tire pressure
3.Can be used to charge your phone:
The USB port in air compressor is capable of charging the phone and other small-scale digital deviceswith USB ports in necessary situation. The digital display gauge should be turned on before chargingthe phone via USB port.
4.Measuring air pressure:
- Air pipe should be installed between the air compressor and the tire valve which must be sealed hermetically before the tire pressure gaugecould measure pressure in high accuracy.
5.Inflating vehicle tire Use:
1.The air pipe should be installed between the air compressor and thetire valve while the power cord should be connected between the carcigarette lighter and the air compressor socket.
2.Then turn on air compressor switch to inflate vehicle tire. As the tiregradually being inflated, the digital display by the tirepressure gauge will gradually increase as well.
3.When the pressuregauge indicates a appropriate figure( in most cases the tire pressureof Eden cars is 2.5kg/cm), the power cord socket and pipe nozzleshould both be removed. Then Inflating vehicle tire is finished.
6.Digital display gauge- pressure settings:
1.After the power cord connecting the car cigarette lighter with the aircompressor, the digital display gauge will automatically turn on.
2.Targeted tire pressure should be set in the digital display gauge in whichthe sign + symbolizes addition while the sign - symbolizes subtraction. 3.The normal tire pressure ofsedan car is 2.5kg/cm2.
4.Push the button R to select pressure scale, then push the button + or - to the required tire pressure figure. Then after flickering several times,the digital figure will reset to zero. Setup is completed.
- The power cord should be connected between the car cigarettelighter and the air compressor socket. Then turn on LED lightsswitch to obtain emergency lighting.
7.Charging the battery:
1. please turn off the air compressor before charging the battery. do not turn on air compressor when charging the battery, or the charger will be burn down.
2. Open the storage box, remove the charger and install the charger with 220V AC socket and air compressorcharger inlet. In charging process, the green light indicator in charger shows it is in charging mode( in normal case battery needs 2 hours to be fully charged). When the light indicator turns to red, it showsthe battery is fully charged so the charger should be removed. The battery is capable of powering the aircompressor in continuous air-pumping for 20 minutes on a single charge.
3. if in necessary emergency situation, use the electrical cable connecting vebicle with charging inlet andstart the car. The air compressor could be charged by car-loaded electric power. After plugging the electrical cable connecting vehicle into socket in air compressor directly, the air compressor is capableof inflating.
1. This air compressor cannot be used for inflating the tires of trucks,lorries and other large and oversize vehicles.
2. 5 to 7 seven minutes are needed for usual sedan car tires to beinflated to normal tire pressure by this air compressor while forlarge tires more time is needed.
3. Users must look after this air compressor and consistently pay attention to pressure gauge when using the product. Do not exceed10 minutes in a single running. Time interval of at least 10 minutesshould be ensured between continuous running.
4. Slight heating in machine body will be generated from motor high speed running and air cylinder rubbing severely during usage which is a normal phenomenon and users should have nothing to worryabout.
5.Maintaining cleanliness and avoiding fierce falling. Prevent the child from touching and playing to avoid any injury or damage uponthis machine.
6. Please do not putting this the air compressor with combustible and explosive materials for the inside spark of motor may cause fire.